Pollogen LEGEND+™ Voluderm™ Microneedling and Tripollar®
Adonia Med Spa is the first practice in mid-Missouri to offer the Pollogen LEGEND+™ a cutting-edge, non-invasive skin tightening and fat reduction micro-needling procedure that visibly firms the skin of the face, neck, arms, abdomen, and thighs. Results can be seen from the very first treatment with minimal pain and almost no downtime. Unlike CoolSculpting®, the Pollogen Legend+ is a combination of two technologies – Voluderm™ and TriPollar®
VoluDerm™ uses microneedling technology to trigger the body’s natural healing response mechanism which stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid, new collagen, and elastin. Plus, Voluderm uses radio frequency lasers to heat the skin’s surface to reduce wrinkles around the eyes, cheeks, mouth, neck, and forehead. In combination, Voluderm and TriPollar give the skin a more youthful appearance.
The LEGEND+™ Voluderm and Tripollar can effectively reduce wrinkles, fat and result in tighter skin without these negative side effects. The LEGEND+™ also has the additional advantage of reducing cellulite and can treat any area of the body.
Am I a candidate?
All skin types may benefit from the Pollogen LEGEND+™ treatments. We offer free consultations to help you achieve the skin health your are looking for.
What are the benefits of Pollogen LEGEND+™ Voluderm™ Microneedling and Tripollar®?
- Requires vertually zero down time
- Promotes smoother, softer skin
- A non-invasive skin tightening and fat reduction microneedling procedure
- Increases absorption of topical products such as PRP and boosters
- Visibly firms the skin of the face, neck, arms, abdomen, and thighs
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Results can be seen from the very first treatment
- Can reduce cellulite
How often is the procedure performed?
The cutting-edge, non-invasive skin tightening and fat reduction microneedling procedure is typically performed weekly for 3 weeks then every 2-3 weeks for 1-2 more sessions
Preparing for a Pollogen LEGEND+™ Voluderm™ Microneedling and Tripollar®
- Avoid Accutane in the six months prior to beginning your treatment sessions.
- Do not use topical agents that may increase the sensitivity of your skin such as retinoids, exfoliants, topical antibiotics or acids 5-7 days prior to your treatment.
- Do not take anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen, Motrin, or Advil for at least 3 days prior to your microneedling session. These will interfere with the natural inflammatory process that is critical for your skin rejuvenation.
- Avoid IPL/Laser procedures, unprotected sun exposure, or sunburn for at least 2 weeks prior to your procedure.
- No waxing, depilatory creams, or electrolysis to the area being treated for 5-7 days prior.
- If there’s dense hair present in the treatment area, shave the day before you arrive for your appointment.
- If you’re prone to cold sores, take an antiviral agent for 2 days prior to and the day of the treatment.
- Avoid blood thinning agents for one week prior because bruising is a common side effect of microneedling.
What To Expect At Your Appointment
- Your skin will be cleaned so it’s free of lotion, oil, makeup, powder, or sunscreen. If you wish, you can wash your face in the office upon arrival.
- You will be asked to inform your skin care specialist about any relevant changes in your medical history and of all the medications you’re taking.
- Your specialist will ask iif there are any cosmetic tattoos in the treatment areas.
- The microneedling treatment is an in-office procedure that may take up to 60 minutes to complete.
As with any cosmetic skin treatment, it’s important to look after your skin following a microneedling procedure for best results.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medications for one week after the procedure.
- Do not use ice on your face, and avoid using arnica/bromelain. These may interfere with the natural inflammatory process that’s critical for your skin rejuvenation.
- Avoid sun tanning and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight for at least 2 weeks. After 24 hours, always use sunblock (30 SPF or higher) and wear a hat if you’re outside.
- If you should have any discomfort use Tylenol.