Laser Hair Removal
The unique gradual heating method effectively damages the hair follicles while avoiding injury to the surrounding skin.
The sweeping In-motion™️ delivery technique keeps the laser in constant motion ensuring full coverage.
Simultaneous contact cooling prevents burns and allows for more comfortable treatment, while a specialized applicator allows your physician to treat large areas in less time.
Whether you have light, dark or tanned skin, coarse or fine hair, Harmony achieves complete hair removal for all areas of the body that’s safe, quick and best of all-virtually painless.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
It Helps You Avoid Ingrown Hairs
- Ingrown hairs are one of the biggest nightmares that follow shaving, epilating, or waxing. With laser hair removal, you can finally bid those woes goodbye. The laser helps remove hair from the roots, and in the process, also prevents ingrown hair from cropping up. You also don’t have to worry about razor bruises or burns from hot wax. Regular laser treatment can eliminate ingrown hairs entirely, meaning you’ll never have to worry about this again.
Laser Removal Leaves Your Skin Softer Than Before
- Have you ever shaved your hair off and been bothered by prickly stubble in a couple of days? Or felt a similar stubble after you’ve epilated or waxed? With laser hair removal, there’s no stray hair or stubble left behind. This means your skin feels silky smooth after a session of laser treatment. And even when your hair eventually grows back, it’s thinner and softer than before, so you don’t have to feel upset about thick hair that leaves your skin rough.
It Leaves No Scars Or Painful Side Effects
- Threading is one of the most painful cosmetic procedures for hair removal. Shaving may not be so painful initially, but you’re just one wrong move away from a cut or a bruise. And with waxing, there’s always the risk of your skin being burned by hot wax. However, laser hair removal leaves no room for such painful side effects, scars, or bruises. It’s a no-mess process that can be carried out on any part of the body with no worry.
Laser Hair Removal Gives You Lasting Results
- The effects of hair removal using laser are long-lasting. Hair can take weeks or months to grow back, and with every subsequent session, the hair takes much longer to reappear. And even when it does grow back, the hair is so much thinner and sparser than before. Eventually, you’ll find that you’re practically hairless. That’s one of the most beneficial parts of using laser technology to get rid of the hair on your body.
Laser Allows You To Shave Between Sessions
- A common pet-peeve is that with solutions like waxing, you are advised to let your hair grow to a certain extent before you schedule another appointment. This means you cannot shave off your hair between two sessions. With laser hair removal, you are encouraged to shave before your session, because it prevents scorching of hair on the surface of your skin. This is good news for folks who like to remain fuzz-free all through the year.
How many sessions of hair removal will I need before I see results?
Number of sessions for hair removal with AFT by Harmony XL Pro varies, on average 6-10 sessions dependent on the patient’s skin color, hair type and the area being treated. Treatment time can range from a few seconds for a small area such as above the upper lip, to 8 minutes for the entire back.
Is the Harmony XL Pro hair removal treatment painful?
How many treatments do I need?
We recommend a course of six treatments, once every 4-6 weeks. During your initial consultation, a laser specialist will tailor a bespoke treatment plan for you.
Is there any before and aftercare information I should know about?
We want you to shave your treatmant area the day before or that morning. The day of treatment come in with clean skin (no lotions, deodorant or makeup). Your skin needs to be it’s natural skin tone (no sun, no tanning beds, no self-tanner). Stay out of direct sunlight for at least 3 days prior to your appointment (& 3 days after).
You can apply cool compresses if need be. Wet a clean, soft washcloth with cool water and place it on the treated area for several minutes at a time. Protect your skin from the sun so avoid getting direct sun exposure. Stay out of direct sunlight for at least 3 days prior to your appointment (& 3 days after). After this time, apply sunscreen to the area of treatment every day. You can also shave after laser hair removal, be sure to wait for several hours after skin redness or discoloration has subsided. Avoid shaving on any skin that’s swollen, red or discolored.
Is laser hair removal safe & effective on dark skin?
Yes! Our Harmonary laser hair removal system works on all skin tones. Some hair removal methods are limited to light skin tones. Our laser is precise enough to target the hair follicle, and eliminate hair at the root without damaging your skin. Even the darkest of skin tones can be treated.