A complete, all-inclusive solution
Harmony XL Pro is a powerful, all-in-one solution designed to address any specific issues on either your face or body. Using breakthroughs in medical aesthetic research and technology, Harmony XL Pro provides fast, long-lasting results which improve the appearance of your skin.
Spider Veins, Rosacea, Brown & Red Spots
Sun Damage, Wrinkles, Fine Lines
The unique gradual heating method effectively damages the hair follicles while avoiding injury to the surrounding skin.
The sweeping In-motion™️ delivery technique keeps the laser in constant motion ensuring full coverage.
Simultaneous contact cooling prevents burns and allows for more comfortable treatment, while a specialized applicator allows your physician to treat large areas in less time.
Whether you have light, dark or tanned skin, coarse or fine hair, Harmony achieves complete hair removal for all areas of the body that’s safe, quick and best of all-virtually painless.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
It Helps You Avoid Ingrown Hairs
- Ingrown hairs are one of the biggest nightmares that follow shaving, epilating, or waxing. With laser hair removal, you can finally bid those woes goodbye. The laser helps remove hair from the roots, and in the process, also prevents ingrown hair from cropping up. You also don’t have to worry about razor bruises or burns from hot wax. Regular laser treatment can eliminate ingrown hairs entirely, meaning you’ll never have to worry about this again.
Laser Removal Leaves Your Skin Softer Than Before
- Have you ever shaved your hair off and been bothered by prickly stubble in a couple of days? Or felt a similar stubble after you’ve epilated or waxed? With laser hair removal, there’s no stray hair or stubble left behind. This means your skin feels silky smooth after a session of laser treatment. And even when your hair eventually grows back, it’s thinner and softer than before, so you don’t have to feel upset about thick hair that leaves your skin rough.
It Leaves No Scars Or Painful Side Effects
- Threading is one of the most painful cosmetic procedures for hair removal. Shaving may not be so painful initially, but you’re just one wrong move away from a cut or a bruise. And with waxing, there’s always the risk of your skin being burned by hot wax. However, laser hair removal leaves no room for such painful side effects, scars, or bruises. It’s a no-mess process that can be carried out on any part of the body with no worry.
Laser Hair Removal Gives You Lasting Results
- The effects of hair removal using laser are long-lasting. Hair can take weeks or months to grow back, and with every subsequent session, the hair takes much longer to reappear. And even when it does grow back, the hair is so much thinner and sparser than before. Eventually, you’ll find that you’re practically hairless. That’s one of the most beneficial parts of using laser technology to get rid of the hair on your body.
Laser Allows You To Shave Between Sessions
- A common pet-peeve is that with solutions like waxing, you are advised to let your hair grow to a certain extent before you schedule another appointment. This means you cannot shave off your hair between two sessions. With laser hair removal, you are encouraged to shave before your session, because it prevents scorching of hair on the surface of your skin. This is good news for folks who like to remain fuzz-free all through the year.
Why choose the ClearLift treatment?
ClearLift is one of Harmony XL Pro’s most popular treatments. It is known as the “Laser facelift” treatment, “Collagen booster”, “Lunchtime Procedure”. It is considered to be the most comprehensive Q-Switched Nd: YAG treatment solution available today.
ClearLift treats a variety of age-related skin imperfections including wrinkles, fine lines, photo-damage, pigmentation, uneven skin tone and skin laxity.
ClearLift can be safely and effectively used even for delicate areas of the skin such as skin, neck and decollete. It’s based on a unique method of energy dispersion, emitting narrow pulse widths with multiple peaks of energy, resulting in more effective treatment.
Are the ClearLift Pixel or fractional laser treatment painful?
Will I experience downtime after the ClearLift laser treatment?
Can the Harmony XL Pro laser be combined with other skin treatments?
Does the Harmony XL Pro treat visible leg veins as well as facial vascular lesions?
How many sessions of hair removal will I need before I see results?
Is the Harmony XL Pro hair removal treatment painful?
How does it work?
While most laser procedures produce a thermal effect to stimulate collagen renewal, Alma ClearLift uses a specifically designed fractional Q-Switched laser to achieve a deep mechanical effect, focusing the energy beneath the epidermis. This creates a controlled dermal wound while leaving the epidermis intact. The wound healing process stimulates growth of new collagen as well as contracture and tightening of the tissue.
How many treatments do I need?
We recommend a course of six treatments, once every 2-4 weeks. During your initial consultation, a laser specialist will tailor a bespoke treatment plan for you.
Is there any before and aftercare information I should know about?
Avoid heavy sun exposure 4 to 6 weeks before and after treatment. This also includes sun beds. Discontinue the use of any tanning creams at least 1 week before treatment. Avoid using any harsh products on the skin 48 hours prior to treatment (Glycolic/Retinol or acid-based products).
Avoid sun exposure and use sunscreen SPF 50 at all times throughout the course of treatment. Avoid hot baths and heat treatments for at last 24 hours after a treatment.