Pollogen LEGEND+™ Voluderm™ Microneedling and Tripollar®
VoluDerm™ uses microneedling technology to trigger the body’s natural healing response mechanism which stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid, new collagen, and elastin. Plus, Voluderm uses radio frequency lasers to heat the skin’s surface. In combination, Voluderm and TriPollar give the skin a more youthful appearance and cellulite reduction.
The LEGEND+™ TriPollar Radio Frequency (RF) device is an innovative, 3rd generation RF technology that delivers immediately visible body and facial contouring and long-lasting results without surgery or downtime. Even though results may be visible immediately, for best results, we recommended that you undergo a series of 4-6 treatments. The desired result: tighter, younger looking skin immediately and long-term skin remodeling.
Am I a candidate?
What are the benefits of Pollogen LEGEND+™ Voluderm™ Microneedling and Tripollar®?
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Improve the appearance of stretch marks
- Requires vertually zero down time
- Promotes smoother, softer skin
- A non-invasive skin tightening and fat reduction microneedling procedure
- Increases absorption of topical products such as PRP and boosters
- Visibly firms the skin of the neck, arms, abdomen, and thighs
- Results can be seen from the very first treatment
How often is the Pollogen LEGEND+™ Voluderm™ Microneedling and Tripollar® performed?
Preparing for a Pollogen LEGEND+™ Voluderm™ Microneedling and Tripollar®
- Avoid Accutane in the six months prior to beginning your treatment sessions.
- Do not use topical agents that may increase the sensitivity of your skin such as retinoids, exfoliants, topical antibiotics or acids 5-7 days prior to your treatment.
- Do not take anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen, Motrin, or Advil for at least 3 days prior to your microneedling session. These will interfere with the natural inflammatory process that is critical for your skin rejuvenation.
- Avoid IPL/Laser procedures, unprotected sun exposure, or sunburn for at least 2 weeks prior to your procedure.
- No waxing, depilatory creams, or electrolysis to the area being treated for 5-7 days prior.
- If there’s dense hair present in the treatment area, shave the day before you arrive for your appointment.
- If you’re prone to cold sores, take an antiviral agent for 2 days prior to and the day of the treatment.
- Avoid blood thinning agents for one week prior because bruising is a common side effect of microneedling.
- Your skin will be cleaned so it’s free of lotion, oil, makeup, powder, or sunscreen. If you wish, you can wash your face in the office upon arrival.
- You will be asked to inform your skin care specialist about any relevant changes in your medical history and of all the medications you’re taking.
- Your specialist will ask iif there are any cosmetic tattoos in the treatment areas.
- The treatment is an in-office procedure for cellulite takes up to 60 minutes to complete.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medications for one week after the procedure.
- Do not use ice on your face, and avoid using arnica/bromelain. These may interfere with the natural inflammatory process that’s critical for your skin rejuvenation.
- Avoid sun tanning and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight for at least 2 weeks. After 24 hours, always use sunblock (30 SPF or higher) and wear a hat if you’re outside.
- If you should have any discomfort use Tylenol.